Graphic Grey

Thursday, 28 February 2013

Material Interventions - My New Resin Project

My aim with this new project is to discover an unexpected aesthetic and untapped potential within resins (and other industrial materials) through a process of experimentation, trial and error.

Many, many thanks to the Arts Council of Wales for deciding to support me in this Research and Development project.

I will be posting images here on this blog, but will be charting my weekly progress, trials and tribulations on my new project blog.

The project is all about researching new materials, so I plan to organise talks about my findings and possibly studio visits and workshops too. If you are a member of a group/school/organisation who would be interested in this please drop me a line here.


No comments: